What Are My 401K Rollover Options?
You are leaving your company - perhaps you're moving up in your career with a new company or you suffere- a corporate layoff. Whatever the reason for your move, you may be wondering what to do with your old 401K. Call KAC Financial Services today and we will help you decide if rolling over your 401k to an IRA is the best decision for you.
At KAC Financial Services, we assist each client in making sure the 401k rollover process is as simple and easy for you as possible. We will discuss with you the benefits of rolling over your 401k to an IRA with KAC Financial Services. Some of those benefits include the following:
- Continued Tax-Deferral of your Investments
- Thousands of investment options including Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, CDs, ETFs, SMAs, Variable Annuities with living and death benefit riders, and much more.
- The option of Fee-Based Plans or Commission Accounts
- Investment Advice from competent financial advisors
Once we determine that rolling over your 401k to an IRA is best for you, we will walk through each step with you until the 401k has been successfully moved to KAC Financial Services. We will:
- Contact your 401k plan Administrator with you
- Help you complete the necessary paperwork
- Create an Investment Plan for you based on your retirement goals and objectives
If you have Company Stock in your 401k, we will also look at the special tax rules that apply to your company stock. One thing we'll examine is whether or not using Provision NUA (Net Unrealized Appreciation) may benefit you.
At KAC Financial Services, our experienced investment team can guide you through the process of rolling over your 401K. Call today to speak with one of our experienced advisors.